Thursday, February 28, 2013

A Visitor

 
Hi; it's Mr. Biggles, again. But this time, he's in our house!
 
: D
 
 
 
 

On the weekend, my family and I decided to let Mr. Biggles in the house.
( I'm pretty sure there are not alot of California Desert Tortoises hanging around people's homes in Los Angeles!)
 
 

 
We fed him lettuce and broccoli, so he wouldn't become frightened by his new surroundings.
 Mr Biggles has a hardy appetite. He was hibernating for a month, so he is eating everything in sight that is green. (Make sure you never wear green at my house!)
 
:D
 
 
 
 

 
 
Oh, look! Mr. Biggles has a friend with a pink shell. I named her Mrs. Biggles!
 
Your all invited to the wedding, but remember, don't wear GREEN!



                                     He wanders around the house, while looking around.
                                                          (looking for Mrs. Biggles)
  
 
 
 
 
What do you think Mr. Biggles is thinking when he is in our house??

 
Do you want to come to the wedding?

1 comment:

  1. Dear Abbey,

    I think when Mr. Biggles is in your house he is saying to himself, "Where am I?". No, I do not want to come to the wedding. Every day I have something to do. I would never wear green in your house because Mr. Biggles would eat me.

    Does Mr. Biggles like it in your house?

    Sincerely,

    Bryce

    ReplyDelete