Friday, March 8, 2013

Introducing Magic



I was inspired by Mallory's post on Introducing Pengy and on Purim Fun With Pengy to write this post.






This is Magic, and she loves fashion more than anything in the world!
Especially her rainbow scarf and her black and white hat. She has a strip of pink crawling down her back, and her fur is like a purple blanket covering her.




When I leave my room to go to school or even go downstairs, I leave Magic on my bed with all my other stuffed animals lying  on my warm, cozy quilt.




 I'm pretty sure that when I'm gone, Magic will walk the runway with all my other stuffed animals. With the audience shooting pictures with their cameras. 
Click!  Click!  Click!




                                                              Magic's rocking that hat!




    Do you have any stuffed animals? 


If so, how many do you have? Who is your Magic?


  What do you think Magic should wear at her next fashion show?



                           
   





4 comments:

  1. Dear Abbey,

    I am so impressed with your new post! You not only gave credit for your inspiration, but you hyperlinked correctly back to Mallory's two posts! Well done, Abbey!

    Your writing is fantastic too! You have some great descriptive words and phrases like you said, "...and her fur is like a purple blanket covering her." That's a simile! You also used onomatopoeia with the click! Nice!


    And speaking of well done...way to go Magic! You are such a wonderful friend, I loved when you were walking the runway!

    I used to have a fun clown named Tojo. He used to go everywhere with me. I still have him, but he is really loved up! I wonder what Magic will do next?

    Your proud teacher,
    Mrs. Y♥llis


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Mrs. Y♥llis,

      Tojo sounds like a great friend! What did you like to do with him. I'm pretty sure that magic will be moving to LA because she just won American's Next Top Model! Thank you for complimenting me on my post.

      Did Tojo do anything like Magic?

      Your student,
      Abbey

      Delete
  2. Dear Abbey,

    What a great idea to introduce Magic to your readers. I think he can provide you with inspiration to write some interesting stories about fashion or anything else you can imagine. Do you plan on making some of Magic's outfits for him to wear on the runway?

    I look forward to reading more from you.

    Best,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Victoria,

      I don't think Magic will be running the runway anyore. I put my most trustworthy dog ,Boo, to watch Magic. Boo is golden with golden brown on top of his head. You can see him in the third picture supervising the show. :)

      Do you have any stuffed animals that you love?

      Sincerely,
      Abbey

      Delete