Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Murphy


Over the long weekend, our friends were going to Iowa, so they asked us if we can watch their black and white bunny Murphy. (Mer-fee)







photo by Joey
Murphy sleeps in a cage in our garage. In case he's scared, there is a wooden box with a hole in it.
(you can see it in the picture) He also has a plasic litter box that he likes to think is a bed. (you can't see it in the picture)
 
 
 
photo by Joey
 
 
Murphy loves going into tight places like under tables, between pillows, and in your lap.
Isn't he adorable?
 
 
photo by Joey
 
 
 
What I enjoy about Murphy is that you can carry him around. If you put him in a room, he'll stay in that room!
 
 
 
If you don't have a bunny, would you want to buy one?
Do you have a bunny, if so, what's it's name?
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Dear Abbey,

    Henry does not have a bunny because his mom will not let him get one. Bennett does not have one either. Both of us want to have one.

    How old is Murphy?

    Sincerely,
    Bennett and Henry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Abbey,

    Murphy is adorable! I think he's adorable because he's small, he has big eyes, and he has a strip of white on his black forehead.

    I've noticed that Murphy could jump on the couch, and he can also jump up the staircase to the second floor.

    I love Murphy a lot, but my favorite thing about him is the way he plays with fur ball a brown fuzzy ball.

    Have you ever cared for someones pet?

    Sincerely,

    Jake and Abbey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Abbey,

    Murphy is so adorable! He looks cuddly in the picture. Is he? Your first pet was Mister Biggles. If you have a new pet who is it going to be? I have a bunny at my camp. The bunny that I know of is adorable.

    How old is he?

    Sincerely,
    Bryce and Bennett

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Abbey,

    Murphy is the cutest bunny I have ever seen!

    When I was over, Murphy always use to hide under your chair next to your couch. I love how he has cute little paws, and I like that Murphy is black.

    Did your neighbor pick Murphy up yet?

    Your bunny loving fiend,
    Jules

    ReplyDelete